There are no job offers currently available.
The European Prison Litigation Network is looking for prisoners’ rights experts in Bulgaria, Greece, Hungary and Lithuania!
APPLY BY 20 JANUARY 2023 COB!
The consultancy will take place in the framework of the EU funded project PRISONCIVILACT gathering partners in 14 EU countries. The objective of the project is to enhance NGOs’ capacity to impact on prison and penal policies at domestic and European level and to resolve structural problems of prison systems in the continent.
The aim of the consultancy is:
- For Lithuania: to contribute to a coordinated monitoring of domestic prison legal news in 14 EU countries
- For Bulgaria, Greece and Hungary: to contribute to a coordinated monitoring of domestic prison legal news in 14 EU countries & to contribute to a comparative research conducted in 9 EU countries on the impact at national level of European interventions (EU, CoE) on structural/systemic problems affecting domestic prison systems.
See details per country below!
- Lithuania (monitoring)
- Bulgaria (monitoring and research)
- Greece (monitoring and research)
- Hungary (monitoring and research)